181 E Tasman Dr
San Jose, CA 95134 (North San Jose)
Note they have a parking structure for customers which makes it convenient for those who drive. It’s at the back of the store front.
Service: Staff at the location are very nice, I’ve asked for recommendations and they gave me time to think. They didn’t rush me to order and served items quickly.
Happy Monday everyone!
Monday is the beginning of the week and we need to start working again. I want to introduce to you all a little Korean cafe that’s a nice area with free wifi for those who need to get out of the house to do some work or to just chill at a relaxing environment to recoup and think what is your next few tasks for the rest of the week.
To start of the week, I got something sweet so I feel happy and sweet for the rest of the week. I got the caramel cinnamon Honey Bread with Lavender Vanilla Latte. You can opt for their selection of cake which looks absolutely delicious or grab a savory sandwich.
Drink: Lavender Vanilla Latte
- Not too sweet compare to other places that make this drink
- It still contains that coffee taste which is awesome because I don’t like how some place just sugar coat it with syrup and minimum coffee
- Cute cup with captions; they don’t serve it in a typical cup or bowl like other places. They have their custom cups which is pretty nice. Mine said, “Wake Up! you may be dreaming while you’re asleep, but that dream might come true when you’re awake.”
Main dish: Caramel Cinnamon Honey Bread
- Not too overly sweet
- Toast comes out warm
- Toast is thick, soft inside and crunchy outside
- It’s simple and not overly crowed with flavors
- look at the thickness of the toast + it is still soft and warm inside
Overall, this is a good location to sit and relax. With free wifi, you can browse around or get some work done. The decor of the cafe is very settle and warm which makes it a soothing place to sit. Plus, they have charging outlets which is always good for those who plan to sit for a while! haha.
I can’t wait to come back and try their savory selections and variety of cakes. I’ll be back for more and will be updating you all.
Let me know what type of food you like to eat, what type of restaurants you want me to try and review. I’ll love to hear from you guys and thank you for reading my post. I’ll continue to explore more places and let you know what I think. If you tried this place before, let me know what was your experience! Please like and follow my page! I really appreciate your support. http://www.KitCatB.com
xoxo- Mama Ng