Being true to yourself and being genuine is powerful in all ways.
I am by no means an expert in the blogging world but I just want to share my thoughts and what I think about this whole blogging situation (For me personally)
I’ve recently decided to blog because:
- I see lots of people blogging
- some people are making money and some people aren’t
- blogging is soothing
- blogging and hope that someone will read it
- blogging and hope that someone can relate to you
What I found in the short time that I’ve blog:
- Yes, I see lots of people blogging
- Yes, I see some people making money and some people aren’t
- Yes, blogging is soothing to me
- Yes, blogging and someone really do read it
- Yes, blogging and someone really can relate to me! giving me validation
- finding a great community of supportive bloggers
- finding somewhere I feel like I belong
- finding something that I’m actually happy and looking forward to do!
Ever since I blog, I was afraid of being judge. Judging that my writing is not good enough or being judged that this isn’t right for me. I come to realize that the inner fear and negatively really is I, myself. I have a boss at work, I have people looking at what I do. I have co workers who may be friends or may be people that just isn’t compatible with me.
BLOGGING SPACE IS MY SPACE. I really do what I like, yes some people may like my page and some people may not. That shouldn’t make you feel less than others or make you feel negative. I learn that blogging is just another space for one to make use of their time, or to find happiness.
I’m writing this just to remind everyone that is starting out to blog like myself or people who have been blogging for a long time that this is what you chose to do for yourself. Whether you posting daily, monthly, weekly, or when ever out of the blue. It is all up to you. Don’t blog to please anyone but more so blog because you like to and the followers will come and the likes will be liked by people who appreciate what you are sharing.
I’m going to be genuine as possible and even if there isn’t 1 view for my blog. I’m still happy because I’ve vent or shared everything out to “cloud” space! No one can limit what I write and no one can restrain what I post. You are your own boss. so HEY!!! 🙂 do as you like and followers will come. Thank you to my blogging community, It gives me some more boost of happiness!
Share with me why your are blogging. I would love to hear from other bloggers story of why, what, when, where and how you started to blog. I’ll definitely check out your page and let you know if something interest me. I love to build my blogging friends and have someone to talk to!
p.s. now I need to go back to my mama duty. Currently time to bring my girls to shower since they just came back from school and made a big mess with playdoh =_=